Monday, February 12, 2018

If I was the Principal of Sunnybrae...

A couple of times a week, in the Middle Syndicate, we do a 'quick write.' This is where we have 4 minutes to write about a chosen topic.  One of our sentence starters this week was 'If I was the Principal of Sunnybrae.'  Last week our new principal came to visit our class and asked if we had any ideas for her. We hope you enjoy reading some of our suggestions! 

If I was the principal of Sunnybrae I would try to give people extra break because when they come back they can concentrate better on their work. 
- Riyan 


If I was the principal of Sunnybrae I would let the teacher know that she could choose what her class could do. She also must make writing five minutes but only if she chose to. I would let only 20 people in each class. 
- Ayla

  If I was the principal of Sunnybrae I would get an imagination room for kids so they can spread their imagination to the teachers. 
- Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Brainy

We had Being Brainy come in and spend an afternoon with them. Here are some reflections of what we did.  On Monday we had a p...