Sunday, May 13, 2018

Museum Trip

On Wednesday, we went to the Auckland Museum and had an amazing time. Enjoy some of our videos about our favourite parts!

What was your favourite part of the museum?

"My favourite part was seeing all the carved wood things and making the instruments and the fans and also seeing the big canoe."
Breanna

"The volcano because it was really fun when it erupted."
Eve 

"When I went in the volcano room, because when the ground shakes it was so wobbly and I was standing up and it felt so cool."
Ayla

"My favourite part is the volcano one because it has a little bit of lava and fake smoke."
Anica



On Wednesday 9 of may at 8:45 Room 17 and Room 8 had a great trip to the museum. We made a special Maori instrument and learned how to play it. We also saw the Weird and Wonderful Exhibit which had stuffed birds, and insects. Then, after that, I saw three stuffed skinks and two stuffed geckos in the bottles. I then looked up, and saw more stuffed birds flying over my head. It was such an amazing sight. I saw kiwis as well, three of them. I also saw the very big albatrosses. The albatross has a wingspan of three metres.They spend most of their life at sea. I really like the auckland Museum by now. After lunch, I learned about Anne Frank, and her family. They hid in the back of their house for a few years. She was very sad because she could not go out to play because it was the war time.

By Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Brainy

We had Being Brainy come in and spend an afternoon with them. Here are some reflections of what we did.  On Monday we had a p...