Sunday, April 29, 2018

Term One Reflection

It's the end of Term One! Here are some of our reflections on all we have learned and achieved this term. 


My favourite part of this term was the food festival because Room 17 got to make delicious jelly. Something I found difficult was the cricket because the tennis ball was coming fast. 
Something I enjoyed was practising our production songs because some of the songs were so funny.
Next term I am looking forward to the school trip to the museum. 
- Anne



My favourite part of this term was the bush because we went down field and then we got to write about it. 
Something I found difficult was the 'Try'athlon because it was hard for me. 
Something I enjoyed was doing the drums because it was a lot of fun for the school. 
Next term I am looking forward to the school trip. 
- Ayden 



My favourite part of this term was the drum art because it was very fun and creative. 
Something I found difficult was the swimming lessons because it is very hard to stay on top of the water.
Something I enjoyed was the art for the for the bush description writing because I really liked the pastels when you could mix the colours together.
Next term I am looking forward to the school trip. 
- Breanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Brainy

We had Being Brainy come in and spend an afternoon with them. Here are some reflections of what we did.  On Monday we had a p...